September 13, 2010

Jesus, my friend

I had once written an article in 'The war cry' - india, where i wrote how i used to talk to Jesus while doing something and how good a friend He was because he listened. One day while in conversation with my mother the same topic was brought up. My mother then told me that being a friend did not mean that i keep saying what i wanted and expect the other to listen. She said that even i had to listen to my friend as well. I realised then that being a friend meant that i had to listen to His words too and obey His will and also that i should not be the only one expressing my feelings. Now i have learnt to listen too and try as best as i can to obey.
Janet Lalmawipuii Ralte

2 comments:

  1. Hi Janet, I mailed you (reg your Mizo blog Directory registration and others) some time ago. Did you get my mail?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have added you on facebook if u cud check it out and yeah i did reply to ur mail.

    ReplyDelete