November 7, 2017

Our new home! Thank you Lord


On the 23rd December 2016, we suddenly moved into our new home right next to where we were living earlier. This home had been our dream for a long time. And since we wanted to move into this new home before Christmas we were rushing with everything. Therefore we were tired and exhausted when we moved into our new home. On Christmas eve, we were busy arranging our clothes and all our other stuff.




There is so much to say about our new home and how we started it from scratch. It has been almost 3 years since we started with the earth work. And now it is almost complete. There is still a lot of furnishing to be done. But now we have been drained out of our money and energy as well. Hope we will be able to continue soon with the furnishing and painting of the outside of the house. People ask us which architect we hired, and we are happy to hear that, as we did not have extra money to hire one. We did it all on our own. And we are proud of ourselves for the same.

I am truly thankful to the Lord for giving us our dream home.  I am so so happy to have so much more space than we did before. We are a family of 3, me, my husband and his brother (a single pensioner). There is ample space to host dinners parties and etc. I had lived in quarters, hostels and rented houses all my life and when my parents built our home, i lived there only for amount a month or so as i got married soon after. So, i so much thankful to the Lord for having given me a dream home as i know deep down in my heart that this is possible only because of Him.

Thank you Lord.


Janet Lalmawipuii Ralte






















No comments:

Post a Comment